Bennington Dealer Video 2014

Jack M

Reaction score
Cool Video. But....

It really pains me to see (1:14 in the video) children not wearing PFD's while underway. We can do better, BM. Let's lead, not follow.

Very good video!  I 100% agree with goldenrod24 and the industry's best boat manufacturer should not put something out that appears to condone boating with children not wearing an approved PFD.

Jack

I realize it may vary from state to state but in Missouri, children under 7 must wear an approved PFD at all times (even while anchored) on a boat unless inside an enclosed cabin (houseboat or cruiser). 

Jack

Nice video!  I love that the Wood-Sided Q was last.

In Connecticut children under 13 must wear life jackets.

Very nice video, agree with PFD statements.  I have always been partial to the solid colors with no accent and those shown with the shatter graphics are absolutely gorgeous.  Wish Bennington had a way cost effective way to replace the fence so that every now and then you could update the look when desired

In Pa., PFD only req'd on children 12 or younger IF BOATS 20' OR LESS "AND" UNDERWAY, plus other "Special" circumstances .... but that's the primary one.

Last edited by a moderator:
NC is 13 and under. We have plenty of kid sizes for our company and they wear them while on the boat.

Back