Bennington Decals

jmoreland

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the size of the Bennington Logos on their boats? I'm in the process of redoing my 2001 Bennington and cant find the length and height of the new "BENNINGTON" decals on the sides. Mine had the old blocky letters and while I replace all the panels Id like to add the new stickers as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When we had our boat vinyl wrapped a couple years ago the gentleman who did it also made Bennington logos and the name to match. He'll make any color or size you want....

When we had our boat vinyl wrapped a couple years ago the gentleman who did it also made Bennington logos and the name to match. He'll make any color or size you want....
can you give the info for the vinyl guy? my boat has none of the original graphics, and i want them back on it

can you give the info for the vinyl guy? my boat has none of the original graphics, and i want them back on it
The name of the business is Tree Frog wraps and graphics located in Mooresville NC. 704 233 1540. Keep in mind I had the wrap done on our old Bennington in 2016/2017. There was no answer when I tried the #.....

Back