Bennington new design teaser pics? (no pics here) center console design would be nice!

Newport RI

Reaction score
Would be cool if Bennington could post some future possible pics to this forum of where they see the market going design wise like the auto companies do..... I am into cars and love going to the car shows and seeing the concept cars, whats coming, what is new and fresh etc.... I am sure Bennington has a nice designer that may have some drawings they could share.  Or if they are listening a request for a drawing of a center console pontoon set up.....  IMO such an option would be neat especially for us in the ocean and would really help make headway in there ocean series efforts.  Those in the ocean know how key a center console design is.  The visibility (mooring balls, lobster traps, and more...) the semi protection a center console offers from the elements and wind (yes some lakes get hairy but in ocean the elements on average are more harsh wind wise and other) so some light protection would be awesome, added visibility from an elevated helm, seating for two that supports when standing at helm, taller wind screen etc all would be great to have.  Finally to walk around all angles when fishing is a nice option when ocean finishing (or lake fishing of course) a center console could offer....

Anyone got any skills with photoshop or drawing or other that could pull such a concept together.... I have a new 2013 q25 tritoon with F300 and like the boat, but would trade it in swiftly if a neat center console design was available from Bennington.  Yes may loose some seating or other but could pick up some other big benefits....and attract a new audience in the ocean boaters.  yes we all know the pontoon/tritoon will have its limitations in the ocean, well aware of that but if they are to pick up that potential buyer pool that boat in the ocean I think a center console offering could help....

Just some thoughts....

Back