Bennington Pride

mtudb24

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
all right guys. Help a IDIOT remove these posts that are duplicates. I guess I am too old school. I only wanted to show how I have Mercury and Bennington decals on the front of my Jeep Rubicon to show off our pride for our products

Todd

Fixed .....

Show more Jeep !!!!

I fixed it first and left the other pic that you deleted Smitty.

Oops .... Thx Carl, I thought we had a way to "undelete" a post....... I know I saw it before ..... found it and restored it .... :D

Thanks for the help guys :)

Now you guys get out on your benny's so I can live vicariously through you until mine gets get in the water!!!!

Ummm ok

0F2AF223-916B-496D-AFB8-DEE9FA059520-21137-000004A75FC96AF0.jpg

Thanks Semperfi. Ben & suzy. You're so right. Wife's gonna kill me cause I keep tinkering with the jeep since I don't have anything to occupy my time. BTW, love the post about the Suzuki running with the big boys. Strong motor!!!

:)

See I'm lucky. I tinker with the Jeep, but it's HER Jeep, so she doesn't say a word .... :)

Semper,

That's great. I had that problem once. Wife went out to buy a trailblazer one day and came home with a awd SS model. 400hp LS1. Of course that was way too tempting to leave stock. Took it to Vector engineering and after a few dollars exchanged hands and a day worth of work, it was dyno'd at 430hp at the wheels. They were one of the only places tthat could dyno a awd vehicle. Of course, whenever we went out or she needed something from the store, I'd say sure honey, I'll go do it but I'm taking your vehicle.... Got to Milan drag way once. 13.4 at 102mph. Not bad for a 5000lb vehicle that could also tow 6000lbs.....

for our Canadian friends (Derrick)I'd love to post pictures of Canadian air force pics of WWII planes but its a bit off topic. I have been a "amature" photgraper (not as good as GeeWest) but some of the shots I have taken have been published on various webiste. I could post some cool WWI air planes both USAF, US Army Air Corp and the Blue angles, and Royal Canadian Air Force but don't want to offend or go too off topic on the Bennington forum as they are not boat specific stuff.

Thanks Ben about the pics of the jeep. It has been a joy to build from a stock 2010 Jeep Rubicon into the Trail blazer she is today.

Let me know if anyone wants some cool WWI air, military vehicle pics, (and vietnam error aircraft) and I can either send to personal email or post here. I know this sounds like a broken record, but my uncle flew 299 Total combat missions betwen the Korean and Vietnam war and earning 2 Distinguished Flying Cross's.

Todd

I'd love to see the pics. Start a new "Plane Pic" thread !!! I worked on the McDonnel Douglas A4 when I was in the Marines. I was Aviation Ordnance (bombs, missiles, n guns) and LOVED IT.

POST AWAY !!!!!

If you've got helicopters, that would be great also. I worked on Cobras in Vietnam.

Bring it Todd!

If you've got helicopters, that would be great also. I worked on Cobras in Vietnam.
They are the original Bada** heli, young-ins think the Blackhawks are bad, their DADDY is the Cobra !!!!! I can remember watching them fuel and arm those bad boys hot (rotors spinning) out at 29 Palms back in 86 !!!!

They r sleek n sexaaaaay !!!!!!

Got a front seat ride a couple of times in Nam and those warrant officers were sick, but it was fun.

Back