Bennington Pride

Uhhh, I flew one in a video game once hahaha

I thought planes and such might be something you would talk about on "the dock". Isn't this "the dock" portion. If you are not interested, don't open it. Steve

I agree Steve, we have pictures of our cars and stuff. Post away!!

Uhhh, I flew one in a video game once hahaha
Hehehe .... I've flown 747's, and the Space Shuttle on one if the M/S PC simulators.... and I SUCK FLYING THEM !!!!! Glad I only fly radio control for real, you can walk away from those when you crash ..... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
About 25 years ago my cousin worked on flight simulators in Florida for the airlines and he got me in there one night. I flew a 747, L10-11 and a 727. It was amasing and I learned there's a small steering wheel for the nose gear while on the ground.

That reminds me of a story!! I was playing Battelfield Vietnam one time online and I died and regenerated by a chopper, I had only played the game a handful of times and really was no good at anything, definitely not flying a chopper!! But I hopped in anyway and a whole bunch of guys jumped in too. So I start flying and obviously suck at it, most of the people that got on jumped out of the flying helicopter because I was just learning how to use it and was all over the place!! The guy in the co-pilot seat sends a message saying "get out" I said what? He said Jump out, you suck! I laughed so hard!!! Probably some 10 year old kid.

Back