Bennington Rally

Dlstirton

Reaction score
I used to own a Crownline for 15 years and we always had a great time at their rally at table rock lake in southern Missouri, it is a beautiful lake and They always had poker runs and other events. It is usually done as a 3 or 4 day weekend and people would come from several hundred miles away. I wanted to see if any Bennington owners would want to do something like that or is there already a Bennington Rally?

Sounds like fun.

Sounds like a great time.

I would within a few hundred miles. PDB magazine started a poker run up last year at LOTO, still waiting to see if there is one this year, and where. I'm partial to the TVA lakes in Tn., Ky.

I would within a few hundred miles. PDB magazine started a poker run up last year at LOTO, still waiting to see if there is one this year, and where. I'm partial to the TVA lakes in Tn., Ky.

Yes, PDB is doing it again this year. I believe it's the weekend after labor day.

That sounds like a good time. I'm hoping to hit up the sandbar down here soon and scope out the other Benny's in the area. I've seen a few here and there.

Back