Bennington Shopping... need advice

I confirmed this afternoon that the 2550 RCL in question does have the ESP tubes. It is loaded including electric Bimini and matching Bennington trailer so I made a play for it and now we have a deal.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
That boat will be lucky to hit 40 mph on a GPS.
The 23G w/ 250 should go 44-45

That boat will be lucky to hit 40 mph on a GPS.
The 23G w/ 250 should go 44-45
Yeah it will get no where near 40mph. Even with a dialed in prop, I am expecting 35-37 which is fine. I now realize how crazy horrible these things are on gas and I am now targeting midrange cruise efficiency!

Yeah it will get no where near 40mph. Even with a dialed in prop, I am expecting 35-37 which is fine. I now realize how crazy horrible these things are on gas and I am now targeting midrange cruise efficiency!
Ya I think we care too much about top speed, 35 mph is pretty fast on a Pontoon, I do like having plenty power for tubing though.

I would be interested in what the prop shop has to say for there reasoning in not liking the enertia below 17. If it is the shop in old hickory I have used him to clean up and adjust on a couple bass boat props in the past I have now four they have a good reason just curious.

For my fuel tank I don’t know it is the large one built into the center toon. I looked once but can’t remember just know that it was less that 66. I want to 58 or 62.

I would be interested in what the prop shop has to say for there reasoning in not liking the enertia below 17. If it is the shop in old hickory I have used him to clean up and adjust on a couple bass boat props in the past I have now four they have a good reason just curious.

For my fuel tank I don’t know it is the large one built into the center toon. I looked once but can’t remember just know that it was less that 66. I want to 58 or 62.
Yes it was the shop on Old Hickory and I have no idea about the reasoning. Seem like good people though.

I have to second that, they struck me as knowledgeable stand up people

Hey Yall, i live in east Tennessee now but from the west. From Bells, just outside Jackson in Crockett county.

Back