Bennington ssrx with sps

Cookiemonfer

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if the center tube is supposed to allow water in it?  It seems like it would defeat the purpose of a third pontoon? 

No, generally speaking, none of the toons should have water in them. However, if you have the center storage, I've heard of some people getting rain water in them through the deck lid.

Are you referring the hole right in front of the motor? As this area is not covered and water can get in there, I believe it would be to allow for drainage etc. The toons have baffles so they are multiple chambers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has a hole which looks like it's from the factory...... on the back ......yes lakeliving

No such things as silly questions.... just silly guys answering them! ;)  

Andy is correct, that center section with the fuel tank is open. We have center toon storage and get a little water here and there but there's a bulge pump in there.

No such things as silly questions.... just silly guys answering them! ;)  

Andy is correct, that center section with the fuel tank is open. We have center toon storage and get a little water here and there but there's a bulge pump in there.

I don't want to know what your using that "bulge pump" for .......  :lol:

Silly, Silly, guys. Perhaps boys is more appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember there was a judge that got in trouble for using his bulge pump in court during cases. 

Back