Benny finally arrived

02ram4x4

Reaction score
My 20slx just came in.  Cant wait to get it on the water.

I put a few pics of it in my gallery

Dave

Congrats. Mine came in too today cant wait.

Congrats ,that sure does look familiar .

What's familiar, the shrink wrap?     :D

Thanks everybody 

I just went and saw mine took a few pics now I am even more annoyed its not warmer.

The flooring looks great.  

Congrats to both of you.  Great photos.  Teak flooring looks sharp with the black boat.  You guys are killing me, I only get to look at some photos on the wall, or look out in the back yard at some shrink wrap.  Come on warmer weather.

Congrats! Hopefully you'll be out enjoying it soon.

Remediation, thanks I was a little nervous but when I saw it looks great

Congrats musr01 nice boat,good luck...

Congrats 02ram4x4 we enjoy our slx 20' and we were out today and first time towing with our new dodge ram. I also for the first time used my portable gps and finnaly got a speed on the benny of 29.1 at 6100 rpm with a 90hp Mercury turning a 13.8x13p 4 blade merc quicksilver prop.

Congratulations !!!!  You will truly enjoy the boat.... Keep us posted on what you think about the flooring..... I have talked to a few people some are very happy others not so much, as they said it is very hot in the sun...... I have seen a new flooring out now that is Bamboo, I am interested to see how this works out on tender feet as well.....

We have been out three times already and going boatin tomorrow, suppose to be 68

Congrats musr01 nice boat,good luck...

Congrats 02ram4x4 we enjoy our slx 20' and we were out today and first time towing with our new dodge ram. I also for the first time used my portable gps and finnaly got a speed on the benny of 29.1 at 6100 rpm with a 90hp Mercury turning a 13.8x13p 4 blade merc quicksilver prop.
Nice speed did you do the under deck wave shield?  My dealer is putting the spitfire 4 blade on my 90 optimax not sure on the pitch yet.  I was wanting it to run close to 30 looks like it should.  Was that speed just with you?

congrates to you guys. i am still waiting for my build date, seems like it is taking foever.. :)

02ram4x4....It was me and the wife,porta potty,2 anchors,fishing gear,full tank gas,cooler with drinks and lunch,approx 7mph side wind.

We do not have full wave shield but I bet it would be nice on a really choppy day in the gulf,you can feel the difference when it slams the bottom and it holds you back a little then picks up again,but I don't worry about it because when we get caught in bad weather we just slow down and go with the flow.

Just got home with it at our house in Indy,  We will be heading to Michigan this weekend to water test it can't wait

gallery_5523_498_533799.jpg

gallery_5523_498_1594807.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. Ice is coming off so you'll be in the water soon!

Sweet ride !!!

Back