Best Dog Ladders/Ramps

asealy19

Reaction score
Hi there! We just picked up our new 20ft Bennington pontoon and can't wait to get our two dogs on the water with us! We have a 90lbs Silver Lab and 60lbs Mountain Cur. Doesn't seem like there are very many dog ladder options out there that are perfect and/or that won't break the bank. Have been looking at the Load-a-Pup or Paws Aboard, but would love to know what other people use or get feedback on how well these ones work! TIA!

I actually did try that, but it didn't seem to generate any thing! Let me try again! Thanks!

I use Paws aboard and added another ladder so the humans could get back in also. Works great for my 105lb Shepard.

I use Paws aboard and added another ladder so the humans could get back in also. Works great for my 105lb Shepard.
I have read some of the reviews say the Paws Aboard one isn't very stable in the water. Did you have to make any modifications? Does it store easily on board? Thanks again!

I was able to find some of the old threads/posts using a google search a little easier. Still doesn't sound like there are any GREAT options out there! Will just have to go the old trial and error route with the Paws Aboard I guess. :) Thanks!

I really don't have any issues with it. Tie it up tight and it works fine. I've had mine for over 5 years. Its easy set up and folds away nicely.

That sure is a handsome German SHEPHERD in your avatar...

Thanks!That's my Girl, SPOILED ROTTEN!

Back