Blackout Edition

slyguy

Reaction score
Hi,

I've only seen pictures of the blackout with the tower; very cool IMHO.  Question though; anyone see pictures of it on a boat with out a tower.  Does the bimini frames come blacked as well.  Anyone have a picture of this without the tower; preferrably on a Q boat.

Thanks!

We own one. We do not have the sport tower because of my lift and canopy. Ours has the power curved Bimini and we requested that it be anodized black. I believe you can request anodized black or silver. Looks great in black.

Gotta picture Big Block?  I saw your new boat in the gallery, sweet B)  from what I can see, like the storage doors, beats the vinyl... but only one pic and only of part of the bow?  Got pictures of the whole boat?

The 8.2L HO 430hp Merc is pricey but if you can afford it... woo-hoo B)

Right now the boat is under wraps while the toons are being polished. Will get some pictures posted once completed.

We own one. We do not have the sport tower because of my lift and canopy. Ours has the power curved Bimini and we requested that it be anodized black. I believe you can request anodized black or silver. Looks great in black.
my production date is march 29th and i have the 2375 RCW I/O but was wondering on your diamond pillow top is the thread used in the diamonds black thread? my dealer told me that was going to happen but have not seen any pics online that show it.

Rousehome1

The stitching on my upholstery is the same color as the fabric, Sandstone. It would look pretty cool in Black stitching and maybe they are doing that now. Bennington seems to have a habit of changing on the fly. Have your dealer verify with the factory.... simple phone call.

The lime green accent was very subdued on the boat my dealer had. The little leaflet they show the green really popping on the shattered graphics, in real life, you had to look pretty close to really notice it all. It had the green stitched diamonds, also very subdued, which was alright, might look a little gaudy having it super bold. Well, unless it was RED!! Then it would be cool!! Might make me look at a black boat if I could have nice red accenting! Haha

Back