Boarding Ladder

hikerocky

Reaction score
I own a 2009 2275 RLI ESP with extended platform. My boarding ladder does not have anything to grab when getting out of the water (we tend to grab hold of the flag mount when using ladder). Is there any retrofit or after market handrail to provide the functionality that the 2010 forward models have??

Hi Hiker, Not sure if the new rails can be retro-fitted (due to reinforcement for weight) but we'll check with our engineers and let you know...TB

I own a 2009 2275 RLI ESP with extended platform. My boarding ladder does not have anything to grab when getting out of the water (we tend to grab hold of the flag mount when using ladder). Is there any retrofit or after market handrail to provide the functionality that the 2010 forward models have??
Hi again,

TB found out that the ladder, underdeck waveshield installation and stern chassis are all different on the 2012 versus 2009 models, so unfortunately, our current factory ladder grips are not retrofitable on the 2009. So sorry. If you can find something aftermarket, please be sure the grips are through-bolted to cross channel supports...good luck with your project!

Back