Boat arrival

JLongwell

Reaction score
I ordered a Bennington pontoon on 1/21/2022. When could I expect a call from the dealer for arrival? Been contacting them monthly. Was told they expect it anytime now. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I ordered a Bennington pontoon on 1/21/2022. When could I expect a call from the dealer for arrival? Been contacting them monthly. Was told they expect it anytime now. Any feedback would be appreciated.
When you contacted your dealer, did they say they had a build date from Bennington, or confirmed it had been built and they are just waiting for shipping? Different regions and dealers get different shipments. And different builds get lined up throughout the year with Bennington based on the order they came in and availability of various components and parts. Finally, I believe they ship boats out when they have a minimum going to the same dealership…maybe four pontoons, due to shipping costs. Thus, not a one size fits all answer.

Dealers can get a build date estimate from Bennington, or verification of a build that is going in soon. Hence, the dealer is the nexus point for trying to get any kind of answer on this type of question.

The past couple of years build times after order have been pretty crazy due to high demand and various supply chain issues. For example, there are MANY in here just recently getting their boats from orders placed last July-Dec., 2021.

I ordered mine on 8/20/21 . It arrived at the dealer on 4/20/22 . "Supposed " to be delivered to me today .

i'm with Jack. I ordered my 22svsr on 8/4/21. boat and trailer arrived end of march, but motor didn't get here until beginning of may. just took delivery on sat 5/21/22.

Is your dealer installing the motor ? Is it a Yamaha ? That might be a problem.

i'm with Jack. I ordered my 22svsr on 8/4/21. boat and trailer arrived end of march, but motor didn't get here until beginning of may. just took delivery on sat 5/21/22.
My motor got to the dealer back in February ( 8 or 9 ) dealer was waiting on the boat ( 4/20 ). The trailer I decided about 2 weeks ago ,no problem getting one .

Back