Boat Bling Hot Sauce/Cleaning Toons

bloser2

Reaction score
I recently happened across Hot Sauce cleaner/water spot preventior on a different boating site, mostly aimed at V hulls, but there were rave reviews all over about this stuff. It says it's safe on chrome/stainless. Anyone here have any experience with it on their toons? Or recommendations for other water spot removers?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416_051338_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_051338_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 2
Ive used it on my motor and stainless to remove water spots . It works

toons are aluminum, and water is a pretty good scouring agent.... not to mention, i'd probably not want that below the water line, can't be good for the water, and probably won't last a day anyway...

above the waterline, i think its good stuff...

The Bling Hot Sauce was one of the few product I found to eliminate water spots with minimal effort and keeps my Bennington looking great: Chrome, Stainless, Aluminum, Panels, Fiberglass, Engine Cowl. I also use a special cleaner my detail shop makes that combines vinegar and a ceramic coating - only used that over 1 season...never did a side by side. I will wipe down the entire Benny after every weekend of use.

I recently happened across Hot Sauce cleaner/water spot preventior on a different boating site, mostly aimed at V hulls, but there were rave reviews all over about this stuff. It says it's safe on chrome/stainless. Anyone here have any experience with it on their toons? Or recommendations for other water spot removers?
Nearly half the price amazon:

Boat Bling Hot Sauce

I just ordered off Amazon as I needed some. Figured I’d share the link since it was priced so nicely.

Back