Boat is home!

9 Grand

Reaction score
After being out of town for awhile I finally got it home.  :D   :D

Oh yeah!! Looks sweet! That red really stands out. Beautiful

Looks fantastic!

Hey! Quick question. How much drop at the hitch are you using? I have a RAM 1500 as well and have been curious about what the trailer drop from my bumper height will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fantastic!

Hey! Quick question. How much drop at the hitch are you using? I have a RAM 1500 as well and have been curious about what the trailer drop from my bumper height will be.
Thanks Chris, I have a 3 1/4" drop on it right now.

Ok, that looks a tad bow low. I have a hitch in the garage with an inch and a half drop that I'll try first.

I have Matador Red and the bimini matches the boat, I like your setup better

I have Matador Red and the bimini matches the boat, I like your setup better
Now that you bring that up ,I wouldn't think it would be that much for a new Bimini . Low cost alternative for P.A.D.s 

Very nice !!!!

That is a swwweeeeet looking boat. I also like the contrasting bimini top.

Have fun,

Marc

Looks great. Looks like previous owner kept it in great shape

Ross,

Looks great! 

Ok, that looks a tad bow low. I have a hitch in the garage with an inch and a half drop that I'll try first.
I might try that also. I use the 3 1/4 on my other boat.

Or I could always put a 2"-3" lift on my truck. Ha ha.

Now that you bring that up ,I wouldn't think it would be that much for a new Bimini . Low cost alternative for P.A.D.s 
$550 plus tax - We got a replacement canvas from the dealer last year for the boat.

8GRAND....nice benny and best of luck Also like your truck,I have a 2014 ram1500 and I use a 3 1/2 in drop which puts me at 19 inches from tongue to street for me.

Back