Boating Season 2013

G

Geewest

I thought I would start posting pic's of the 2013 Season.

DSC03533_zps925fa8c9.jpg

As you can see our lake in not full yett.The hills are green the water is chilly and the crouds are not out yet! Best time of the year. It was 90 at the lake this weekend

I'm jealous as always!! Even more so this year!! I'll still have a couple months before I get out!

Once again Gee, the quality of your pix just amaze me. Glad to see your are out

Bull Dog and Link you guys post on here all the time I challange you to start posting pic's this year when you guys get out. Pic's help grow the fourm and we all love seeing them.

219D795F-DBFB-40B4-8981-1368C81E5078-1220-0000025ED6BDE762_zps5b47e38a.jpg

Wow, buckets of water are coming down as I type this, little thunder, and I get to look at these beautiful photos..... somethings just not right in this east coast west coast thing :(

Keep em coming, and I can send you photos of rain ;)

Steve

There is nothing I would love more than to post a bunch of pics of me being out on my boat!! Sadly, we are a LONG way away from that!! Your lake isn't filled yet? Mine isn't thawed yet!! Went be her yesterday, not an open spot to be seen!! Not to mention there isn't a single place on my little lake that looks as beautiful as this picture! I could post a pic of a moose on the highway, that's about the only excitement we see around our lake at the moment!

EDIT: and might I add, there are only so many times that my dogs ears flapping in the wind will be funny!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to see a photo of a moose!

Steve

Gee, I am just a lousy photographer therefore I don't bother with a camera. When I think I need some pix of the boat or the lake I bring the camera and when I am taking the pictures I am thinking man that is a great shot. Once I put them on the computer to view they never look like what I saw. This year I will try again

Why are there no people in the pics on the boat or in the water? That is what makes it special.

Boat looks awefully lonely out there all by itself.

Back