Bought my First boat

rhallmcp

Reaction score
Just picked it up today, i bought a 2014 Bennington SL20 with 90HP Yamaha. I was sold on Bennington, but wanted something like this to test the waters for a year or 2 before spending on new. The boat i picked up has no graphics on it, its just black ripped aluminum all around. Is there a way to get all the original graphics and the original badges to put back on? thanks in advance for any info

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    206.9 KB · Views: 53
You can try asking your dealer to see if Bennington can supply them and if not contact a local wrap company as I would think they can make them

Just picked it up today, i bought a 2014 Bennington SL20 with 90HP Yamaha. I was sold on Bennington, but wanted something like this to test the waters for a year or 2 before spending on new. The boat i picked up has no graphics on it, it’s just black ripped aluminum all around. Is there a way to get all the original graphics and the original badges to put back on? thanks in advance for any info
Wow, she looks great! Welcome to the family. I think you’ll enjoy the boating life.

Congratulations! Enjoy the heck out of it!

I'm guessing those rails have been replaced.
1-Because they look in such good condition.
2-I'm guessing original striping no longer available so left it like that.

Looks very nice and will serve you very well.

What Toon configuration did you get: Pontoon, P Elliptical, TriToon, TT SPS, TT ESP?

Just picked it up today, i bought a 2014 Bennington SL20 with 90HP Yamaha. I was sold on Bennington, but wanted something like this to test the waters for a year or 2 before spending on new. The boat i picked up has no graphics on it, its just black ripped aluminum all around. Is there a way to get all the original graphics and the original badges to put back on? thanks in advance for any info
Wow…I really like the clean look without graphics.

Looks good the way it is! BUT..... You have a clean slate or canvas so to speak. Instead of putting the same graphics that every other Bennington that your year boat has .... You can do anything you want! Be creative! Or not! It's up to you! Then again if you are planning on having the boat only for a couple years until you buy a new one...... why spend the money?!?

Back