Bradley Smoker

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Well, just ordered the father-in-law a "Jim Beam" version of the Bradley digital electric smoker, anyone know any goods or bad about them? He's not a hardcore meat kinda guy, but he likes trying to do different rubs, makes excellent ribs, and always sees those Pitmaster tv shows and figures he'd like to try some, so I figured hey, why not! Might even get some jerky out of it too! Haha

Derrick

What temp range will it hold?

It is PROPANE isn't it Derrick ??? ;) Gerry

Don't have the foggiest idea Eric! It has a 500w element. And a 125w element for smoking the wood chips. And sorry Terry my friend, all electric! I'd love to support you, but here in Manitoba I also need to support our Hydro company and their dams. Although, I guess the less I used, the more we could sell to you Americans! Hehe here is a link to the website http://www.bradleysmoker.com/products/electric-smokers/

I don't know the first thing about them, everyone I talked to around here said they were good, unless you wanted to spend big money on a Krieger(?) unit.

Hehe, just went on my link and it says 280F max temp

Actually, I was wondering what the lowest temp it could smoke at was.

Basically, can it Cold Smoke?

It says you can.

There is actually a cold smoke attachment you can get if you want to do a true cold smoke. Works great. I have had nothing but compliments from friends and family and am far from being experienced with the unit.

Lars

Ahhh, good to know. Thanks.

The Bradleys are very good smokers, and they're very easy to live with. They're being discounted on Amazon.com right now.

You can also buy a Bradley smoke generator for $139 and install it in other smoker boxes through a 5" hole. Old refrigerators with metal insides also make great smokers.

Bradley has a printed copy of plans to build a 3' x 3' x 6' smoker, and primary heat can be provided by a simple one eye hot plate.

Back