Brand new boat, fabric questions

bloser2

Reaction score
I just took delivery of my new boat a couple of weeks ago and I've got a couple of questions on the fabric.
On the front bench seat. Is it normal that the fabricis all "krinkly" and not smooth (on the headrest area)? 20230715_182509.jpg

Also, I keep finding little black spots. They are barely larger than a pin head. Boat is stored under a canopy and is not trailered, other than the one time to get it home. Any idea what this might be or how to get rid of it? 20230716_140705.jpg

Yes that is normal for the seats . The spots look like spider droppings .
Do a search in the upper right for Simtex ,you should find the factory cleaning instructions.

Spider droppings were the Bain of my existence with my lift. I got a canopy so as to avoid covering the boat. Ended up covering it all the time though to keep the droppings off it anyway. Made the switch to Sea Legs easier…grin. Didn’t miss the lift/canopy as much since I had gotten back in the habit of covering the boat anyway.

Never had a problem with spider poop when we kept our boat on a lift. Spider "webs" were killin us!!!

Yes spider poop is real. We ended up covering up the pen area every night. Only clicking in every third snap to prevent it from getting on our seats

Back