Bumper hangers

keithkz

Reaction score
So I just noticed these on the sides of my boat (yeah I know....Mr. Obvious here).....3 on each side. Obviously they're for hanging bumpers. Any idea what the other half is that I'm missing? Meaning, what part am I looking for the the rope for the bumpers fits into this?

gallery_300_298_320322.jpg

gallery_300_298_299735.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can mount like you have them, or laying flat with opening toward interior as mine are.

So easy, just slide bumper rope on and off

So I just need to get 1/4 rope and tie a knot in the end????

Would be nice to be able to adjust the length as well but I guess as long as you have the middle of the bumper lined up with the bumper railing.......

There's a knot you tie to do that. Let me see if I can find it.

Saw a boat with these snap in plugs that semper shows and to adjust the height he added one of those cleats the sailboat guys use

Keith, I've got the same exact ones on my boat. I actually installed them myself when I first got it. I'll take a pic of them next time I go to the lake. There is a piece that sits in the slot and my bumper line is tied to that piece. Easy on easy off. I had purchased mine from Bass Pro shop but I have seen them at Walmart...........Inexpensive but does the job..................Oh oh, I've got 300 posts now. Look out Semp, Derrick, and Carl, gonna catch you guys!!!!!!!!!! Haha!

Keith, I've got the same exact ones on my boat. I actually installed them myself when I first got it. I'll take a pic of them next time I go to the lake. There is a piece that sits in the slot and my bumper line is tied to that piece. Easy on easy off. I had purchased mine from Bass Pro shop but I have seen them at Walmart...........Inexpensive but does the job..................Oh oh, I've got 300 posts now. Look out Semp, Derrick, and Carl, gonna catch you guys!!!!!!!!!! Haha!
Perfect! That's exactly what I thought it would be. Will eagerly await your post. Thanks.

Huh. I've looked and looked on both Bass Pro and Walmart web sites and cannot find it.

Did you use the link I provided for Amazon ??

Did you use the link I provided for Amazon ??
Oh hell I didn't even realize you posted that last night. Thanks.....I'll order them right now.

One has stainless bumper connector, other is nylon connector. I have the nylon ones and never had a problem with them.

Not sure if the "stainless" peg will fit properly in the base style you have

I just ordered the one (6) from the 2nd link in my last post (nylon).

In case others come in this thread to get ideas, here's another: http://www.ezfender.com/

I have them and like them a lot!!

Yeah someone posted that yesterday....if I didn't already have the system I have installed on my boat already I would go with that ezfender too.

Back