Cadillac Seat

lakebum

Reaction score
Just a thought. I am mulling over installing a late model Cadillac driver's seat in place of my captain's seat. Please remember that my boat is an '05 and the upholstery is in excellent shape. I am on my third Cadillac and really like the heated and cooled seats and the power lumbar massager. I realize that I would need to match the original fabric. Steve

I don't know how that would hold up to the weather, but Caddy's are nice.

I want a CTS-V so bad I can taste it. I may have to console myself with an SLK.

Or buy that Seven Marine motor and put it on your Benny! Best of both worlds! Motor from the cts-v, 14 passenger seating!! Man I would love to see one of those motors on a Benny! Ccando, ya interested? Hehe might have to bulk up the transom just a weeeeeeeeee bit! What about you Bennington? Car company's have prototype / one off vehicles, maybe you guys could create the mother of all pontoons just for crazy bragging rights to say you did it! Put some weird off the wall options, let's say it does have heated and cooled captains chairs, get some motorized panels opening, fancy anchor deployment ideas, the whole package. I think it'd be a cool idea, let your designers run away with it a little, heck take suggestions from this board, it'd really set you apart even more from the other brands! Just a crazy stupid idea I know, but hey, it's early morning, this when I do all my greatest crazy thinking!

Derrick

Back