Champaign Panel with Sandstone Vinyl???

Josh

Reaction score
Does the sandstone look sharp with solid champaign panel? We have kids, thus, I am afraid to go with ivory. We just ordered 2014 R series.

I saw a champagne GBR with black stripe in Chicago in a dealer showroom and it looked better than I thought it would (not a big fan of champagne unless liquid).

We have the ivory and often have our grandkids on the boat and haven't found it difficult to keep the ivory clean.  I have not seen the sandstone interior so I can't speak to how that would look.

Jack

I have ivory seats, and those damned spiders in the ceiling of the boathouse are bombarding my seats.  What's left after scrubbing is a little red pin head.  I finally made a full set of seat covers to protect them from those critters.

Now I've got to figure out how to get the seats clean in the Spring.  Mean Green won't touch the stains.  Zep Orange Degreaser and the Mr. Clean MagicErasers are the best thing I've seen to clean really stained seats.

"Simple Green" may work. Takes off most stains and black streaks. Won't hurt vinyl.

Just go easy with Magic Erasers and don't skimp on 303 or similar afterwards. They are just superfine "sandpaper" so use them sparingly if possible. I love them, they work great, I just have to remember not to use them as part of my daily cleaning equipment.

"Simple Green" may work. Takes off most stains and black streaks. Won't hurt vinyl.
Simple green ruined our vinyl.  It took off the top coat of the vinyl and we have been fighting the mold ever since. 

Back