Changing seats

myv10

Reaction score
I may want to change my bow bass seats for G recliners, Bennington says the bases are different. Anyone have this done?

I ordered mine with the G series recliners the pedestals and bases are one piece where the bass seat pedestals snap in the bases. So you would have to measure the bases and hole pattern but most are standard sizes, and change out the pedestals bases and all.

I really like the G series recliners as fishing seats they are bigger and take up more room, but a small trade off. The only thing I would change is pedestal height they are about 2 inches shorter than my G series helm seat. Being 6' 3" I would like them taller to be easier to stand up when you hook a big one.

No they only recline, but will go back enough to clear the cover same as the g-series helm seat if you got that option.

Thanks, 1 more question, do the seats swivel freely, I am a little worried about the clearance between the seat and corner cabinets.

They swivel but I woulding say freely, there is a lever on one side to lock and unlock the swivel. A lever on the other side to slide them back and forth. They will slide about 4.5 inches

The corner cabinets will be a problem. I looked at a few different ones before I ordered mine with different seats and none had enough clearance for my big leg to pass the cabinets. 

I ordered mine without the corner cabinets for that reason and got the livewell under the bench in front of the helm. I got the big fishing station in back with large livewell and put the batteries under there. 

Back