Changing the Fence tin question

Bigtime57

Reaction score
My Bennington 2275RL with the pretty common Creme color panels with the tin on the outside of the fencing ...I am wanting to Change the color of the tin and also wondering if the Tin could be put on the inside of the railing instead of the outside to help from Denting and showing buoy leaves indentions when tied up to other boats ..... just curious if anyone has changed their color and or moved the tin to the inside of the fence rather than outer ....Thanks

Attachments

• 241443051_923410088243959_8149230947239062821_n.jpg
    241443051_923410088243959_8149230947239062821_n.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 22
Some members have had theirs wrapped. I'm sure they will post some pics of theirs wrapped.

is the boat on your avatar the one you had wrapped? it wont let me view your before and after photos ...... boat looks nice from what i can tell
When you click on the link what happens? You can't see anything? You are welcome to get into my "Media". Click the Main menu. Click on Media. Click on Filters. Type Bigkahuna in and all of my Media and pics should pop up. Scroll through and you'll see the before and after Wrap pics ...

When you click on the link what happens? You can't see anything? You are welcome to get into my "Media". Click the Main menu. Click on Media. Click on Filters. Type Bigkahuna in and all of my Media and pics should pop up. Scroll through and you'll see the before and after Wrap pics ...
it showed me this error when I clicked the link

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

But I looked in your Media Photos .......I really like that wrap ...... clean ..... Have you had any issues with the wrap? how long has it been on ? thanks

it showed me this error when I clicked the link

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

But I looked in your Media Photos .......I really like that wrap ...... clean ..... Have you had any issues with the wrap? how long has it been on ? thanks
We had it done in 2017. We picked out the color, font, design, etc. and the local company that produced it for us printed it out and installed it. It was high quality vinyl and pretty durable. It was on the boat for 4 full seasons before we sold the boat back in 2020. The wrap looked like it did when it was installed!

Back