Check out this towing option

lakeliving

Reaction score
Has any one ever seen this before? It even stars a Bennington!

Also, do you know them Derrick? I see a Canadian flag in the background!!

Can you imagine the gas mileage that RV/bus gets?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool but how do you unload it at the lake??

I would assume winch it back down with some help from gravity. It would be cool if that person was on the forum so we could get the scoop.

I guess when he gets to the lake he just backs the truck down the ramp and hit's the brake.....Ha!

I guess when he gets to the lake he just backs the truck down the ramp and hit's the brake.....Ha!
With everyone already in the boat. Could you see their faces?... "Alright go ahead and get on, I'm going to back up pretty quick and hit the brakes. You might get a little splash"

Also, do you know them Derrick? I see a Canadian flag in the background!!
Of course I know them! That's Joe! You know, Joe, from Canada! Practically neighbors! Haha, that is amazing. You have to ask yourself, what made them think of doing it in the first place? Crazy, have to wonder what your overall Height is on that too, look out low over pass!

You guys have freeway's there? Just kidding. I wonder if these people (Joe) vacation in the far north where the roads are not as busy, thus no interstates (or interprovidences if that is the equivalent). Maybe they don't have to worry about it.

I'd be afraid of the cable snapping halfway up the ramp, or a quick stop and you end up with the toon in the bedroom !!!!

You have to have some big cajones to haul that !!!!

And if you want to down size ?????

You guys have freeway's there? Just kidding. I wonder if these people (Joe) vacation in the far north where the roads are not as busy, thus no interstates (or interprovidences if that is the equivalent). Maybe they don't have to worry about it.
Nope, no freeways around here, we just call them highways. We do have bridges though. He wouldn't be able to take that rig into the far north. There are some PRETTY Crappy roads when you get up there. Mostly because of the permafrost. The road is always shifting and moving a little, breaks up the road quite a bit. But the dogsled's make out ok! Haha

Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway ?? The question of the day .... :)

Probably for the same reason we call them a "Pair of Pants" someone long ago, was an idiot, and we all listened .

Back