Cleaning and treating seats!

Lionel

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! I'm looking for something safe and efficient to clean and treat our seats on our toon. We live in Florida and we're getting a lot of rain and humidity and we're fighting mostly mildew spots. We have used a mildew remover but, kinda concerned that it may be harmful to material. We used Star bright mildew stain remover. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Also, we absolutely love our Bennington! Thanks much..

I’m in Florida too and have been going out there and drying the seats every night. Not ideal but it’s something.

Where on fl?

Not sure on the answer, but what year is your Benny? Just wondering if it's the new fabric or the soft touch. Might help someone else answer it for you.

Marine 31 mildew remover and then apply their Mildew Guard. I use both on both boats and it really works.

We really like 303 marine protectant.i seem to use it on everything even my Harley. Repells dust well also

We really like 303 marine protectant.i seem to use it on everything even my Harley. Repells dust well also
My order of marine 31 was damaged during shipping and returned before it was delivered. I ordered 303 fabric guard and it seems to be working fine, thanks for the advice guys.

Back