Club Bennington Day in Elkhart

dowty

Reaction score
What a great day at the Club Bennington Day in Elkhart. The event was awesome. The boats were awesome, the plant tour was in depth, the lunch was way beyond what My wife and I expected(prime rib). the on water demos were great too. the weather was perfect. What made the day so special was Team Bennington. The employees were so nice, so helpful and really treated us to an awesome day. If you didn't go you missed a great event. Make plans to go next year, they promised it would be better than this year. Not sure how they are going to improve on yesterday but I sure cant wait to see it!!

It looks like a great time was had. Wish I could have been there.

I just viewed the photostrip posted in the "Gallery" section and it looks like a wonderful event! I am sorry I could not make it but could not swing the vacation time needed to cover the travel time. Maybe next year! :rolleyes:

Jack

I missed it ! Something came up at my business and I didn't leave the office until almost 10:00 P.M. ( Yes, my parents and grandparents and I built it !!!) ( Sorry couldn't help getting that in) However, comments seem terrific, pics look wonderful. It appears BENNINGTON DID A FIRST CLASS JOB !!! Definitely will make it next year and intend to attend the Cincy & Indy Boat Shows this winter. Gerry

Back