Collapsible tower

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
So my cousin is big into wakeboarding,so he ordered a new boat this year. He went with a company called MB Sports. It looks pretty impressive. Anyway, when I was looking around on their site, I clicked on 'MB models' and then 'tower' and they show a video of how their tower collapses. Sure would help sell a few more on the Bennington's if there was something like this. Also watched the factory tour, it's kind of impressive too. Anyone out there know anything about these boats?

Derrick

So no one???? Hehe

I have several friends with MB's and they are a great boats. They have the best tower design that I have seen. It is very light and can be taken down easly so your boat can fit under the hoist cover.

I know that I may be starting to sound like a broken record but a pontoon is not much of a wake board boat. seems like a waist of money to me to add an expensive tower. :blink:

I have several friends with MB's and they are a great boats. They have the best tower design that I have seen. It is very light and can be taken down easly so your boat can fit under the hoist cover.

I know that I may be starting to sound like a broken record but a pontoon is not much of a wake board boat. seems like a waist of money to me to add an expensive tower. :blink:
Well I guess I would have to agree since I just ordered a new boat and figured it was too expensive for me as well! :D But I was looking at those people who may want to order it, but it won't fit in their garage or boat House or under the canopy of their lift, it would give them the ability. I will say that the Bennington version definitely looks great, and I do like the extra speakers, was just thinking if there was a way to incorporate the release mechanism to fold down, might be even better.

Derrick

The ski boat thing is a fad of the times and Bennington is trying to appeal to that group of people.

Now, if I were to have a tower on my Benningiton, I would want it to be collapsible also. We have a low bridge that we drive under and we have to lower our bimini if the water is on the higher side, so a collapsible tower would be a must. It would be a good option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back