Contacted by brokers

Reel Ax

Reaction score
I put my Bennington up for sale on craigslist and keep getting calls from Pop Marketing  anybody ever deal with them?

No. I've always have had good luck selling on craigslist though. When they call back tell them it's sold. Then they should leave you alone.

So....what are the plans for when it sells? Good luck with the sale.

The only calls I received for my ad last year were from brokers.They called once or twice  a week ,at all times of the day or night . A real P.I.A.

Finally removed the ad and traded it in .

Plans include:

A daughter who is a senior in HS has decided to go to an out of state private college.UGH!

A son in 8th grade,who talked me into a traveling baseball team that plays every weekend

Another son in 1st grade who will be raised on the sidelines of aforementioned son hobby

Trading in a wife who has worked or had something scheduled every weekend in July and August of  this year for a big boobed blond with nymphomaniac tendencies....Just Kidding dear! :D

After 14 years of sobriety a good bottle of Burbon...once again just kidding dear! :D

I foresee Pads about the year 2030! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, life gets in the way. But, it sounds like in a good way. Good luck and stop by.

That is on the same path our drag racing career went.  Took the kids with us all over the eastern U.S. until the year round sports kicked in.  Only good news is the minute I pulled the drivetrain and put it up on blocks it has not cost anything but a little space in the pole barn.  Someday might just put it back on the strip. When we raced there were lots on racers that were our age now and i didn't understand that they had the time to race.   Actually thought about the car on Tuesday and am thinking about making it street legal.  

Got a pic?

I sold both my Sea Ray 250 SLX and my two Sea Doo's on Boat Trader, little pricey but it paid off. I usually can sell anything on craigslist but the watercraft did not do as well

Back