Coolers on the Toon

Bama Kat

Reaction score
Does anyone strap their cooler in front of the playpen or behind by the motor to get it out of the way? if so how do you strap it down?

Google

Looprope

I use it for everything and I use it to secure my coolers

I ordered 2 of the Dockropes

Thanks

I use a ratchet strap from each cleat on the back of the boat when I have a lot of people and need to conserve space inside.

....I took a igloo cube cooler and screwed D rings into the side and ran bungees around it so I can mount the cooler on my rear swim platform. Attach the bungee cord plastic hook ends to the fence rail and it's secure. The last pic you can see the cooler mounted to the rear platform.

I actually have two coolers one on each side of the platform and they work awesome never come loose even while towing tubes and hard banking. Here are some pics...

Thanks KMIMartel, that is what I'm wanting to do. Like the LED lights, I put them on mine but I also wrapped them across the front of the boat too. Now I have to go back and black out the corners with electrical tape because the marine police said they can't see my red & green lights. I think it is because they reflect on the wave shield

My wife got me a Yeti for my birthday and wow what a cooler. These coolers have non marking rubber feet so I center it on the rear deck in front of the motor. They're already heavy, but with ice and drinks they aren't going anywhere. I put a bicycle lock through it so it doesn't walk away at the marina, but it's only shifted once due to a wake of a 55' searay - but that's rare the big boats don't slow down. This guy had more dollars than sense.

Back