Counting Bennys

lakebum

Reaction score
If I can talk my spouse into helping, I think I might try to count all the Benningtons on our lake. Supposedley the Benny dealer here in Hot Springs sells more Bennys than the one in Dallas. This might take awhile but since I retired I see that most boats are docked during the weekdays. Steve

I like this idea. Maybe we can all do this and see which lake has the densest population of Benningtons. Remember 640 acres in a sq mile.

Lakebum, if you get tired of counting Bennington's, let me know and we could switch places. I'm still a working stiff, I'm envious of you retired guys.

I'm not retired but actually bought a home on a smaller lake just in case this topic ever came up. That way I would be able to take part and count Bennington's between work days. Now after 3 years of living here I can finally tell the wife "Told you so" I know there are three 2013's on our lake though. Another 22 sslx and what appears to be a 20slx. I'll scope it out and see what's what next time we go out.

There are 6 or 7 on my lake that I have met but none of them are really involved in the forum, I was surprised that 3 of them were not even aware of the forum. I told them about it but haven't really seen them here

There are 6 or 7 on my lake that I have met but none of them are really involved in the forum, I was surprised that 3 of them were not even aware of the forum. I told them about it but haven't really seen them here
Same w/us Link. Other Benny owners on Lake Anna that we have met didn't know about the forum either..........Odd.

I bet we have 75 plus Benni's on our lake, maybe 3-4 here on forum?????

I know there are probably more than that signed up, but active ...... nope ..... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
We have tons of them around the Bismarck area but I can't comment on the exact # if one drove through all the marinas around Bismarck mandan it would be probably 15% of the total # of boats. I have noticed that one local dealer took on and is selling the crap out of South Bays the last year. I noticed about a dozen on the water yesterday in the area we were at and saw several more in the marina we dock at.

Back