cover for 2011 bennington 22

tampabill

Reaction score
We would like to replace our canvas cover for our 22 FT 2011 Bennington. This is the model with 2 live wells. Does anyone sell the same canvas as came with the boat or do we need to order a custom canvas?

We would like to replace our canvas cover for our 22 FT 2011 Bennington. This is the model with 2 live wells. Does anyone sell the same canvas as came with the boat or do we need to order a custom canvas?

You’re going to need to order one. Some different approaches: reach out the the manufacturer of the Bennington manufacturer in 2011 and work with them, or do a generic order via a boat supplier.

I like the advice of many on here in these situations, and that is to go through a local canvas shop. If you go that route you’ll be able to select the material, and you can have someone custom make and fit it for you. Good luck.

I got mine from Turnac. One of the few things you can order from a Bennington supplier.

Oem Bennington covers are made by www.tumacscovers.com try them if you want the original cover replacement.
I just sent a request to them to ask about a replacement cover. I thank you very much for your reply. It will be so much easier to get the exact cover and bimini top we have now. So many places are months behind due to demand for boating increased by the covid restrictions.

Thanks again,
Bill M.

You’re going to need to order one. Some different approaches: reach out the the manufacturer of the Bennington manufacturer in 2011 and work with them, or do a generic order via a boat supplier.

I like the advice of many on here in these situations, and that is to go through a local canvas shop. If you go that route you’ll be able to select the material, and you can have someone custom make and fit it for you. Good luck.
Thank you Jeff for your advice,
I stopped by a couple of canvas places in our area. They asked that we take our boat to them to see what we are using now to give a quote. Both said they are slammed with the covid problems and everyone staying at home. I had hoped for a rough estimate at the time thinking that our cover could go another season. However, it has started ripping and the canvas is weak from sun. I guess our stimulus check is going to go towards our canvas cover. I hope that the OEM can provide a quote on what we have now and potentially ship within 30 days. I will also call the canvas shop and schedule an appointment to get their quote.
Thank you for your help! I am glad I found this forum.
Thanks, Bill M.

I got mine from Turnac. One of the few things you can order from a Bennington supplier.
Could you please let me know what material you chose from Turnac? Are they able to use the existing snaps that were installed when the boat cover was originally installed or do we need to replace them? Any other recommendations you have are welcome.
Thanks for your help!
Bill M.

The cover comes with a bag of snaps. There is no way for Turnac to know where the snaps are located on your boat. The good snap tool is $100+ but it is a great tool that you will need.

Back