Cup Holders Holding Water

abypfcs

Reaction score
I did a search and could not find anything concerning this.  My cup holders in the console must have drains, as they never have standing water in them, however all the other cup holders on the boat, fill up with water after a rain.

Is this normal?

Any of the permanent mounted cup holders on mine have drain tubes .

My issue was  the double sided  tape they used this year .

Put your playpen cover on ABYPFCS!!!!!!!!!!

Put your playpen cover on ABYPFCS!!!!!!!!!!
Then I would never use the pontoon, or have to hire someone to put the cover on and take it off.  That is why we had custom Sumbrella covers for all the furniture on the boat.

And yes, the permanent ones are the ones that are holding water.

I will check with my dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there drain holes in them ?

Could they be plugged ? Hole or drain line.

Are there drain holes in them ?

Could they be plugged ? Hole or drain line.
I haven't looked carefully, but I don't think there are even any drain holes in the cups.

I checked and there are holes.  A couple were plugged.  I did see that one drains into a storage area, and the dealer said they would add a tube.  One goes into a livewell, so that is a non-issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand about the cover............it's not really the rain I was worrying about but...........the SUN! It'll tear up your interior pretty fast. Maybe you could just lay it on the top to at least protect it from the sun............

looks good to me! Better than most who never cover at all. Mine is kept on a covered lift and I still put the playpen cover back on every night.

Those individual covers look great! Nice job! But something has to protect the floor and rails..............

Back