Custom Boat Cover

lefty

Reaction score
I recently had a custom boat cover installed for my Bennie. It covers the entire pontoon boat down to under the deck level and also the motor. It hangs from my dock roof and slides in a track similar to motion of a shower curtain. It is easy on/off and has a pull cord below the deck to get a snug fit. The last step is to zipper it shut by again using a pull cord. The zipper is located on the starboard side rear corner.

My wife pulls one side back & I pull the other then snug pull cord; then zip. W are retired so we do this 3 to 5 times a week.

I posted pictures in the gallery but couldn't get them in this post. If interested look in the gallery.

It is manufactured by Marine Concepts if you would like to visit there web site.

I like that.

That is really a nice set up. Now we just need the house on the lake, covered dock, and a lift... Someday, but for now we will keep fighting our cover, still happy to have an awesome Benny in the driveway.

Nope, not gonna happen Daril. Momma would put a stop to that. But I really like that setup.

can you post pics? does it breath like the stock one (with vents used by poles and not pool water) Thanks...

Looks great Lefty. I am going to contact these people I looked at one made in Florida last year that was motorized and came straight down from the roof of the boathouse but they said it wouldn't work in my application. The video makes it seem to appear it is a 1-man operation. I made my boathouse ceiling with scissor trusses and it seems like that would be a benefit although the aluminum I-beams run perpendicular. Thanks Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back