Dang, why wasn't Bennington first!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Yeah, but you're looking at a $200k+ toon  :blink:

Maybe B could do a Stancraft edition and put matching wood cowling on the 7  ;)

Bennington can be the first with the new Seven Marine 627.  The 557 is so 2013 :)

Derrick ,

You are right it is UGLY 

Not to mention they look like sardines

IMG_6470-story.jpg

The weight of that engine must be unreal

IMG_6476-story.jpg

If I needed that size engine or performance there are many other boats to choose from

Last edited by a moderator:
The Marker One is a big, heavy boat. I'm sure it can use all the HP you can throw at it. With a 300 Verado, I think you're looking at around $120k (real pricing, not MSRP). I guess if you can justify that, you might be able to justify another $60k or so more for an upgrade to a Seven Marine 557. Although the words 'justify' and 'boat purchase' really don't belong in the same conversation... :)

We saw this boat at the Omaha boat show. Definitely not my thing. The seat cushions were very uncomfortable. The seats were extra deep so it was very cramped. My height challenged wife couldn't sit all the way back in them.

To each his own I guess.

We saw this boat at the Omaha boat show. Definitely not my thing. The seat cushions were very uncomfortable. The seats were extra deep so it was very cramped. My height challenged wife couldn't sit all the way back in them.

To each his own I guess.
I'm with you. Checked it out at the Chicago show. The bench seats are very deep (front edge of bottom cushion to the backrest). I'm 6' 3" and when sitting on one of the benches, I couldn't even sit all the way back (was forced into an uncomfortable recline position to get my back to the seatback).

High quality materials and craftsmanship (as is expected from Cobalt) but there were tons of things about that boat that didn't make much sense to me.

That one's just a few miles from me. Very nice looking boat.
I like a lot of things about that boat! That tower looks almost identical to the new tower(obviously excluding the canopy portion) , almost makes me think they are somehow related.

UGLY!!!

Back