Dead dash

RogerSimpson

Reaction score
In the fall i had boat winterized on my lift. They disconnected the 2 batteries but didnt take them out of the boat prior to the shrink wrap. My question to the forum is "I hooked up the batteries and boat started as if it was running the day before, dash guages work, but what doesnt work is the stereo or the fish finder.
I would make sense they have different connectors to the batteries but there isnt any there. So my next thought is its a fuse? but where is fuses. i accessed from the front of dash through the back of seat ahead, but so tight and hard to see in there.
back of the boat where the batteries are mounted is the switch 1-2-1+2 for batteries. I tried them all in case one battery is dedicated for them. But the motor started on all three settings.
I ran the boat for 30 mins, so i assume the batteries are charged. and if it starts the motor, it must have enough power to run the other.
Any ideas?
2019 RXSBA

Welcome to the forum Roger! Check your battery area. Double check that you have EVERYTHING connected that should be connected! In our first boat we had a single battery and when I reconnected the battery in the spring I failed to reconnect a certain wire and my trim and bilge didn't work. I finally figured it out....Just reread your post. If there is nothing else there to connect it must be a fuse issue.....

Did you check the circuit breaker under the accessory switch? The radio and depth finder should be on the same circuit.

Back