dealer service

Dewayne Reese

Reaction score
i got my boat about a year and a half ago i love my boat. the only problem i have is the dealer service ( ingman marine). when i got the boat it had the wrong encloser for the port a pott and one of my fishing seat had a tear in it. so they took my seat and the encloser back and said they would call me when it came nobody call me so i waited till i took my boat in for the 20 hour service. when i asked about my seat and encloser nobody could tell me any thing about it. they said they would look into it again so i waited about 2 months. i had to take my boat back in becuase the fuel gauage was not working right. i asked them again about my seat and encloser and still nobody could tell me anything and they said we will look into it again. the saleman told me when i got the boat that he would call me and bring it to me but that didnt happen. i fell the he just told me what i wanted to hear just to make me happy and to make a sell. i fell after they got my money that they did care anymore. could anybody help me or send me in the right way for help

thanks

Dewayne

TB will forward your message to the Sales Manager for your territory.

Back