depth finder, transducer

Yes. This made a huge improvement
I must give you a big thank you for your advise about lowering my transducer. I have screen a new 2020 23L swing back tritoon with a Yamaha175hp SHO and the depth reading on the Simrad screen would go blank at 15mph. I did as you suggested and lowered the transducer
about an inch. It improved to about 18mph before going out. then I moved it as far down as I could . The bottom of the transducer is now slightly above the bottom of the toon. IT NOW SHOWS ACCURATE DEPTH AT 37MPH! THANKS AGAIN

I must give you a big thank you for your advise about lowering my transducer. I have screen a new 2020 23L swing back tritoon with a Yamaha175hp SHO and the depth reading on the Simrad screen would go blank at 15mph. I did as you suggested and lowered the transducer
about an inch. It improved to about 18mph before going out. then I moved it as far down as I could . The bottom of the transducer is now slightly above the bottom of the toon. IT NOW SHOWS ACCURATE DEPTH AT 37MPH! THANKS AGAIN
Congrats! I've moved my transducer just about everywhere I could with the same result with it cutting out before 20mph....

Back