Detroit Boat Show

Earnit

Reaction score
Is any one going? We at Wilson are going to have a HUGE selection of boats to look at.

Todd

Todd,

My wife and I rang the bell at the show yesterday! Ordered a 2275 GCW with a bunch of add-ons. Pat, from Bennnington, took us over the construction process. Trent and my wife discussed the designs and how to improve on some things. Then our local sales guys, Jeff, Adam and Chris took care of the rest. We feel like we got a fair deal. We were not out to nickel and dime them on everything and felt they were right there with us on that. Yamaha, Bennington and Wilson Marine all worked to make the deal happen. The show gave us a lot of comparisons to look at but Bennington beat out Berkshire in the end to us. Hope it's a successful show. It would be nice have all these factories booming again to create more mid-west jobs.

Todd,

My wife and I rang the bell at the show yesterday! Ordered a 2275 GCW with a bunch of add-ons. Pat, from Bennnington, took us over the construction process. Trent and my wife discussed the designs and how to improve on some things. Then our local sales guys, Jeff, Adam and Chris took care of the rest. We feel like we got a fair deal. We were not out to nickel and dime them on everything and felt they were right there with us on that. Yamaha, Bennington and Wilson Marine all worked to make the deal happen. The show gave us a lot of comparisons to look at but Bennington beat out Berkshire in the end to us. Hope it's a successful show. It would be nice have all these factories booming again to create more mid-west jobs.
Nice. Welcome to the Club.

Back