Diameter of rear rails on 2275 rcw

mtudb24

Reaction score
Anyone know the Diameter of rear rails on 2275 rcw rear round rails on a rcw model year. I'm not at the boat until Saturday, but looking for some rail mounts, for those rails for additional rod holders. Have 3 mounted on each side of the rear leg of the binimi top

In thinking 7/8 looks right from memory

Thanks

Todd

Anyone know the Diameter of rear rails on 2275 rcw rear round rails on a rcw model year. I'm not at the boat until Saturday, but looking for some rail mounts, for those rails for additional rod holders. Have 3 mounted on each side of the rear leg of the binimi top

In thinking 7/8 looks right from memory

Thanks

Todd
If no one gets it for you, I'll measure today when I get home from work. It's just sitting in my driveway.

Derrick

Crap! Sorry Todd! Totally forgot to measure! I will!

Derrick

Watching the Reds game guys, but I will walk out to the dock to measure. Gerry (nothing too good for my friends)

Looks like 7/8" to me guys. Reds up 3-0. Pirates getting beat by the Cubs 2-0. Nice night !!! Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries guys. I added 4 rod holders for 7/8 diameter rails and used 1" diameter foam pipe insulation to keep from scratching the rails. We can now lay in the rear loungers while trolling for walleye. They work great

Todd

Back