Did Santa bring anything for the Benny?

Havasu

Reaction score
I gotta ask if anyone got any goodies for the boat from Kris.  I got a Yeti cooler (tan to match interior) from the kids.  Perfect present, will get lots of use this summer.  Anyone else?

My brother-in-law brought me over a 30 pack of Mich Ultra but I doubt if it will make it till spring

I got a Yeti Colster! You'll love that Yeti, I love my 65. Since being here I've run about 90 Bud Lights through my colster, I'm confident that 30 pack does not hold a chance.

Yep, I got the 65.  That was the size I asked for.  And, I got a colster as well.  Haven't tried it yet.

The Colster works very well. Only thing to watch out for is the weight. You think you have drinks left and it's empty.

The weather is quite nice today so I just might have to sit out back with a cold one and try it out.

A mild winter ( so far ) 

Santa brought me a new Deluxe motor cover for my F150B Yammie. The first one I got did not work since it fit the F150A which has a smaller cowling and different shape on top.

He left a pile of snow on top of it but nothing for it or the upcoming season. :wacko:

Back