Dimensions of rear storage

SamF

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We have a 20SL on order and are getting our equipment together in anticipation of arrival. :D

It would be really helpful to know the width of the storage area (where the privacy curtain goes) at the back of the boat. It's the inside dimension when the cover is up - measuring from the back of the seat area towards the stern of the boat.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Sam F

Hey guys,

We have a 20SL on order and are getting our equipment together in anticipation of arrival. :D

It would be really helpful to know the width of the storage area (where the privacy curtain goes) at the back of the boat. It's the inside dimension when the cover is up - measuring from the back of the seat area towards the stern of the boat.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Sam F
Sam F, I can give a general measurement. I took these because I am planning a riser to put a portapotty on. I have a 2013 20slm. These measurement are to the inside of the frame and from the floor to the cover (closed). Depth from port to starboard is 41 1/2'. Width bow to stern is 22 1/4, From cover to floor is 26. Othe measurements I have (this boat may vary) is the hole where the battery cables gromment is in the floor is 18'" from the starboard and 6" from the stern to the center point of the grommet. My battery sits 23" in.

Hope you find this helpful.

AWK

Sam F, I can give a general measurement.

Hope you find this helpful.

AWK
Thanks AWK - that is just what I needed! Enjoy your new boat. We are waiting for a build date on ours.

Sam

Back