Do Pontoon Boats get names usually?

I don't have a name for our boat yet. I thought of Ridgeback Retreat because of our two Rhodesian Ridgeback dogs, but wife wasn't super keen on it, so I figure I'll wait and when the right moment comes, the name will just come to me and I'll know. Although one good one could be "Why Knot?" people always ask why I spent so much on a boat, and that's my answer!! Haha

Derrick how about "Third Charm" or "3 N Done"?

Derrick how about "Third Charm" or "3 N Done"?
Well how's that going to work when the 2015's start coming out! Haha man I hope my wife doesn't read that!

Ok "4 1 More"

we are thinking REEL BLESSED with a fishing line coming off the r with a fishing lure under it.

That's a good image Calamus! Tom, you brought back a good memory and a saying that works, my dad and my uncle would always get together and sure did enjoy a good beer or two, well when the night got long and the thought of going home started dancing in everyone's thoughts, the question would be asked if the other wanted another, and the response was always, "Maybe just one more" we actually had golf shirts made up with two beer mugs 'clinking' with that saying over it. That could be my boats name! And the next one, and the next one. Haha

Back