Do you have a trailer for your Bennington ?

As I read all these posts I can only be envious to all you guys who don't require a trailer! My minimum trip is 50 minutes to get on the water and 5-1/2hrs to our normal boating grounds at the In-laws. I could run in the river( Delaware ) but still an hour drive. Maybe some day I'll be able  to look out the window and have our boat at our own dock..... Till then I'll just keep towing!

As I read all these posts I can only be envious to all you guys who don't require a trailer! My minimum trip is 50 minutes to get on the water and 5-1/2hrs to our normal boating grounds at the In-laws. I could run in the river( Delaware ) but still an hour drive. Maybe some day I'll be able  to look out the window and have our boat at our own dock..... Till then I'll just keep towing!

Well, while I don't have a trailer, I'm about ten minutes from the marina (if I catch the three traffic lights) and our cottage is about an hour and 45 from home, so I too dream of the day we get our lakeside place. :)

We live across the street from our slip. But I'm used to having a trailer. Thank God I had one when our boat shut down twice in the last month. Had it towed to the ramp put the boat back on and took it to the mechanic.......

I am an advocate of water front living!

Waterfront home prices are soaring at our lake.  Glad I bought mine in 2010

I trailer my boat.  I love having the trailer.  It gives us the option to launch at one of three very close local lakes.  (Mountain Island Lake, Lake Norman, or Lake Wylie)  As others have mentioned, it's nice to have a trailer for cleaning purposes and general maintenance/upgrades.  If we lived directly on a lake, it might be a little different; however, it would be nice to have the option to load up the boat and go to another lake at a whim.  

Back