Does anyone know what comes on the new 2024 Q series that Bennington is advertising for $98,000.00 plus? What size motor and what length of boat?

Keith Mercer

Reaction score
Does anyone know what comes on the new 2024 Q series that Bennington is advertising for $98,500.00? What is the boat’s length and what size motor comes on the boat

That is most likely the base Q with no options . The link above will take you to the Bennington build page

Yeah, you can get whatever they're callling the S class these days up to that price pretty quick adding just what most consider basic stuff.

That $98k number include an engine? That would explain it since your average R class is $125K to $150K or more.

OK, I could not resist: Q 23QCW with a Honda 15HP and NO options = $97,332 (buckle up and hold on). Once can "Jump" up to the Honda 40hp = $99,561. What I found interesting is that I could not determine what kind of Toons this comes with: Dual or Tri - not disclosed anywhere that I could find. The "Performance" page suggest they don't even sell 2 Toon Pontoons, other than the Twin Elliptical, which is an upgrade. The Express Tube Package was not an option on the Q, so I assume that is the base on the Q line. It is a $4K upgrade on the S line, a $4.5K on the L line (23' models on comparison). It is interesting that they don't really acknowledge or disclose the existence of the 2 Toon Pontoon anywhere.

OK, I could not resist: Q 23QCW with a Honda 15HP and NO options = $97,332 (buckle up and hold on). Once can "Jump" up to the Honda 40hp = $99,561. What I found interesting is that I could not determine what kind of Toons this comes with: Dual or Tri - not disclosed anywhere that I could find. The "Performance" page suggest they don't even sell 2 Toon Pontoons, other than the Twin Elliptical, which is an upgrade. The Express Tube Package was not an option on the Q, so I assume that is the base on the Q line. It is a $4K upgrade on the S line, a $4.5K on the L line (23' models on comparison). It is interesting that they don't really acknowledge or disclose the existence of the 2 Toon Pontoon anywhere.
That was the OP's 1st post and he has not returned to check the answers .

If you build base boat, it specs 25” tubes.

image.jpg

If you build base boat, it specs 25” tubes.

View attachment 35183
Right, but if you look through the website one could easily conclude they ONLY offer Tri-Toons - the Dual-Toon is not listed as an option on the Performance Page, nor anywhere else. There a few pictures you will note that no center toon is shown, and a casual looker would assume 25" Tubes is the "standard tri-toon". IMHO - clarity = integrity.

I would hope if you are purchasing a ”Q” you would not “assume” anything. A manufacturer can only explain or show so much “clarity”. Eventually the consumer has to step up and ask and or verify (research) what they are purchasing. I personally don’t think that has anything to do with integrity. Just my 2 cents.

Back