Dog Ramps

Sorry to hear about your mom Derrick. But on a different note you probably increased her scooters battery output, added a wet sounds system for her and put some fancy wheels on it for her!
Haha, Thanks Andy, no stereo yet, but I did talk her into the Special Edition one!! It came with a 2.0 hp motor vs the regular 1.2, longer/bigger battery, and yes, it did have fancy rims! Hahaha, you guys know me too well! 

scooterse.jpg

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder halveb.  I am not going to say what I think it looks like
Mark,

I was thinking that too.......

Keep posting the pics BC.  Those are incredible. 

I have muddy farm run-off water to look at when I boat.  You are at the opposite end of the spectrum...

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder halveb.  I am not going to say what I think it looks like
Link - You make me laugh about as much as Derrick does!  That would be a compliment, by the way.  Just making sure since being compared to Derrick doesn't always go that way.

Ha ha ha.  Hi Derrick!

By the way, sorry to hear about your mom Derrick.  Loved the scooter comment though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have muddy farm run-off water to look at when I boat.  You are at the opposite end of the spectrum...
That sound terrible. Why would you want to boat in such filth? ;)

Yeah, or swim in it! Ya just gotta forget what's in it and remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I hate that saying. Its as if you didn't die, then being a little stronger is what you'd really be happy about?

Back