Domed Letters

I have used domed numbers on our boats. I can say that their stuff is top quality and looks great. The service is great and the letters come out matching your stock "Font" I'm gonna get a set for my Q as soon as she gets here

Sweet, as soon as my registration shows up I'm ordering.

Thanks!

Steve

I saw this question posted before but never saw an answer.

Anyone know the font that Bennington uses? I'm thinking "Goudy Old Style" in bold, but I haven't compared it.

Thx,

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you sooo much. I just ordered my new boat and was looking for something sweet like this. Wisconsin requires 3 inch. Is that the size of the registration letters?

Received our letters in within 5 days of ordering them and they are top quality and match the boat perfectly. Kind of nice to find a vendor that delivers for a change!

8 hours on our Bennington now and everything has been smooth as silk other than a ground wire going to the second battery coming out of the crimp.

Love the product

Received our letters in within 5 days of ordering them and they are top quality and match the boat perfectly. Kind of nice to find a vendor that delivers for a change!

8 hours on our Bennington now and everything has been smooth as silk other than a ground wire going to the second battery coming out of the crimp.

Love the product
Would you please post a couple photos of your letters?

Thx,

Steve

Thx, ready to order some I think.

Steve

Has anyone used these #'s on the Champagne colored boat? I was considering getting some of them but am not sure what letter color would be best. Any pictures would be very helpful.

I just ordered my Chrome Bennington font Registration Numbers. I talked with Andy at Domed Numbers today on the phone. Very helpfull and he was willing to e-mail me a Sample of Bennington Numbers he just made for someone else just so I could see what I was getting into. There is also a Youtube video on Domed Numbers so you can see how easy it is to put them on your boat. I have been looking for some numbers for a year and I always was disapointed.

Now I can give my Benny numbers it is worthy of.

Thanks JCinNC

Just got mine. Only took about 4 days. They look great and are easy to put on. Texas requires spaces between the letters and groups of numbers. Ex. TX 2323 Br

When ordering, if you show your spaces, they will have them spaced for you. The numbers are all together on a price of application tape. Very easy to install.

I put mine on last week - its raining out now but when it clears up i'll take some pics and post them. I like the look - they are bigger than the "Bennington" letters but I think for most states that have to be 3" or so...they were great to deal with.

One other thing I forgot to mention. I ordered the chrome style. While they look really good, they are not exactly true chrome as the bennington. The way I would describe them is that are translucent with a chrome backing which gives them a chrome look. Agin, they are still great looking. I'll try to post some pics also.

Finally back in town and here is a picture of the letters

Picture of letters
I noticed in your picture, you have the "Limited Edition" lettering below the Bennington logo. Is that something that came with your Bennington? Do you have the LTD edition? I got my in 2011 and I don't have that. Wondering if that is new for 2012.

I noticed in your picture, you have the "Limited Edition" lettering below the Bennington logo. Is that something that came with your Bennington? Do you have the LTD edition? I got my in 2011 and I don't have that. Wondering if that is new for 2012.
I have the exact same lettering on a G series, it did come from Bennington that way. My understanding that on my boat it was a package that included; raised helm, LED Bimini, LED Cup holders,LED courtesy lights, Dimensional logos, and the addition of the Limited logo.

Funny thing is when you build a 2275GCW I do not see the package offered, I like it.

Steve

I have the exact same lettering on a G series, it did come from Bennington that way. My understanding that on my boat it was a package that included; raised helm, LED Bimini, LED Cup holders,LED courtesy lights, Dimensional logos, and the addition of the Limited logo.

Funny thing is when you build a 2275GCW I do not see the package offered, I like it.

Steve
Yeah we were trying to figure all of the "limited" out other than the price tag :) . Ours has the all of the features you mention. Great boat. Got 11 hours on it now.

Back