Double Trouble

G

Geewest

Both the West's Benny's are up for the challenge.

Here in California summer is in full swing 103 yesterday and its another hot one today.

54923FAC-B45B-486B-BD44-7614096D60FB-5415-0000069233C8E0DE_zps20a65c03.jpg

Nice picture, where was it taken? I am in Southern California , its been perfect here, 70-80s.

Sweet !!!! Only 76 here in Pa but still sunny and we r sitting on the lake .... all that matters !!!!

As usual Gee, great pics!! You must have great neighbors when you knock on their door and say "hey, I wanna go upstairs and take some pictures " Lucky the lady of the house didn't answer or you could have gotten yourself in some trouble!! Haha

Wow yesterday was a hot one. We are at Lake Tulloch, in California. It's was 90 at 9 o'clock last night. The lake was full of late night cruse action & people enjoying themselves. Summer is here!!

14470A0B-49CA-4A7D-8999-7A85A44480E2-8481-0000076CD90D1D25_zps75f0d8c7.jpg

Me too, and I don't work. B)

Heck, I don't think I even know somebody who KNOWS somebody in the RIGHT line of work!! Haha great looking dog too!!

We are very lucky. Time at the lake with the family has been very good.

Haha, you're awesome!! Here I am all jealous of what I'm assuming you're hard work has afforded you, and ya kick it up a notch with the hot tub!! Thanks Gee!! Haha man that'd be a heck of a good way to spend an evening looking out, or even an early morning for that matter!

Yea Morning coffee in the Tub is the best. Its a nice way to get the day started. cant wait to get back their

I love our tub. 8x8 masterspa. You can't beat sitting in there and looking at the lake. Great view Gee!

Gee is the G in OMG. Love it pal

Back