Echo 100 Replacement

ml504

Reaction score
The screen on our echo 100 has burned to the point of being unreadable. I’m looking for a replacement but really do not want to run a new transducer wire. Has anyone replaced one and been able to use the existing wires? If so, which model did you use?
Thanks,
Matt

Following.

Someone just replaced their 95 and was looking for shipping/handling for it.

Someone just replaced their 95 and was looking for shipping/handling for it.

Yes, that was me. I replaced a Garmin 95 which uses a different style connector.

It looks like the Echo 100 uses the same style 4-pin connection as the EchoMap Plus 43cv I installed. I think, however, the transducer technology will be night and day different...Probably wouldn't want to use an ancient Echo 100-era transducer with a newer unit. You would sacrifice a ton in sonar clarity.

The transducer I have on there now has a disconnect about 2’ from the transducer itself. If the one on the 43cv is the same plug, I could just plug it into the back to that disconnect which would prevent having to run the wire to the unit itself.

047C2F76-9270-4D84-B9F7-E59234202BE8.jpeg
The Garmin 53cv fits nicely in the place of the 95. It really wasn’t that tough to run the new transducer cable, however, I do not have underskinning. You will need the extension cable.

Back