Echo 100

CC_PA

Reaction score
I went through the settings this weekend since the battery was disconnected over the winter and noticed there is a low battery voltage alarm built in, just like the depth alarm, where you can set it to a specific voltage.  I have no clue what number to set it at or if it is even that useful.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  I can't recall the range, but it could be set down to the tenth, I remember.  We have a 2012 GCW with only the stock radio and fish finder on if we are anchored and relaxing without the engine running.  We've never had an issue, but thought it might be something good to have set since this is our fourth season. Thanks.

Sorry about the double post.  I can't seem to delete one, mods feel free to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I set mine at 10 volts.  it will still start the motor but it is getting low.  there is no magic number to use. 

Ok, thanks. I had no clue.  I did a search, but couldn't seem to find an answer.

I have mine set at 12. When it goes off, I fire up the motor, push in side release on throttle and run motor on higher rpm till she's back up to 12.8-13 volts.

I have mine set at 12. When it goes off, I fire up the motor, push in side release on throttle and run motor on higher rpm till she's back up to 12.8-13 volts.
How long does it take to discharge your battery and what are you running?

I mainly just play the radio and have fish finder on for shallow alarm, but it takes hours to get it down there. If I use my electric anchor it drops quickly.

Back